A Mediterranean flavor trifecta! Our Mediterranean lamb burger is topped with feta, onions, arugula, and of course, Za'atar.
These Mediterranean Za’atar lamb burgers might sound fancy, but they aren’t! Big flavor at lunch or dinner is easy and exciting. Ditch the mayo, mustard, and ketchup this time around. Our remix of an American classic will make your taste buds dance all the thyme. Order your jar and drizzle away!
- 1 ½ pounds ground lamb
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 burger buns
- ½ cup Zesty Z
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- ½ cup chevre
- ½ cup baby arugula
- In a large bowl, combine the lamb, Worcestershire, salt, and parsley. Use your hands or a large spoon to stir together until just combined. Form the ground lamb mixture into four patties about the diameter of your burger buns.
- Add the butter and olive oil to a large pan over medium-high heat. Once the butter is almost melted, add the patties and cover. Cook until the first side of the burger is deeply browned, 5-7 minutes. Remove the lid, flip the burger, cover, and cook another 5-7 minutes on the second side.
- Spread 1 tablespoon Zesty Z on the bottom half of each burger bun. Add a layer of sliced red onion and top with the cooked lamb burgers. Spread another tablespoon Zesty Z, top with crumbled chevre, add a layer of baby arugula, and top each with the second half of the bun. Serve immediately.