Looking for something light, tangy and bursting with flavor? Then you gotta try our Za’atar yogurt wrap with fresh mint and tomatoes! Inspiration for this dish comes from our founders childhood. Za'atar yogurt wraps are a Lebanese classic sandwich that adults and school children have enjoyed for generations. It combines tangy Greek yogurt, fresh cucumbers and tomatoes, briny olives, fresh mint and the bold, flavor of Zesty Z. This refreshing Za’atar yogurt wrap is just what you need for a tasty lunch or lite dinner!
- Your favorite brand of wraps or pita
- Greek yogurt (we recommend full fat)
- Ripe tomato, very thinly sliced
- Cucumber, very thinly sliced lengthwise (this helps them stay put inside the wrap instead of sliding around and popping out)
- Green olives, sliced in half
- Fresh mint
- Zesty Z
- Smooth a nice layer of greek yogurt on your wrap with the back of a spoon.
- Layer tomatoes, cucumbers and olives in the center of the wrap.
- Sprinkle with fresh mint leaves.
- Drizzle with Zesty Z generously
- Wrap and serve. Or wrap in tin foil to bring to work or the park.