Our Za’atar Tahini dressing recipe takes a salad from good to show-stopper! Two on trend Mediterranean flavors in the same recipe?!
Our Za’atar tahini dressing recipe is unique and packed with flavor. Wow your taste buds and guests not just with flavor but how clean all four ingredients are. Plus, it doesn’t even need food processor or fancy equipment. From your kitchen to the Mediterranean in just one Za’atar bite. Be Bold, Get Zesty!
- ¼ cup tahini
- 3 Tablespoons Zesty Z (original or spicy)
- 2 ½ Tablespoons fresh lime juice (about one lime)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 pinch salt
- Water, if needed
- For the Salad:
- 1 medium sweet potato, washed, dried, peeled and spiralized
- Baby spinach
- Red onion
- Golden raisins
- Sunflower seeds
- Make the dressing by adding everything except the water to a mixing bowl and whisking until it’s all well combined. If necessary, add water little by little until the dressing reaches desired consistency.
- Assemble all salad ingredients in salad bowl.